Some love story about me~
by Muhd Ali!
See this... This is an Arabica copy which I had in a few weeks ago...
Now the story of my life
I'm just so bored right now so I'm writing about myself.
Shijiteruyo...
- You guys.... when we reach a status as a teenager what was the first thing that fell in our mind. First of all for me is religion... then love... then the wretched studies we had all night long. Then we will be thinking about the future... I don't know but that's just what I'm thinking...
- I had my first love when I was 13 or 14... I don't know... but it was a pierce in the heart... I went to some activity in hotel called Hotel Putra for some motivation course. That is when I met "her". We were in the same group doing activities together, and I looked at her... I am commited to her... I felt like I'm willing to do anything for her. But yeah... until she left... I haven't seen her again for 3 years...
- I'm asking... does your parents let you out on 13 or 14 years old.. nah they doesn't... but when your getting older... they will release you... thats the sad part... I'm not good at that... I tend to still hug my parents like I do when I was in primary school...
-sigh... My teenage life is full of riddles.. cuz we're thinking about ourselves and our future... :)
- Until a few weeks back... I met "her" again... then I said to her "I'm not changing my phone number again". And she smile... and then we gone out... I'm willing to sent her home if I can... what I'm writing? I'm in serious love obsession.... I tend to look her face everytime...
- I dream in my class though... and tend to fall asleep actually.. you know the late night studies... its killing me..
- AND NOW! THIS IS IT! Exam's finally here! and I am gonna make this change my life! I study hard! (and smart) And I'm gonna make this happen! I will make this happen... I wanna get good grades... And I'm not gonna give up like I always do!
- I'm a teenage and are almost 17... I'm gonna take my SPM soon... another few weeks and were off holiday..
- And I'm gonna say this to "her" someday... " I love you and I'll never gonna let you go..." in front of her and we'll be laughing... - smile buddies...
Now the story of my life
I'm just so bored right now so I'm writing about myself.
Shijiteruyo...
- You guys.... when we reach a status as a teenager what was the first thing that fell in our mind. First of all for me is religion... then love... then the wretched studies we had all night long. Then we will be thinking about the future... I don't know but that's just what I'm thinking...
- I had my first love when I was 13 or 14... I don't know... but it was a pierce in the heart... I went to some activity in hotel called Hotel Putra for some motivation course. That is when I met "her". We were in the same group doing activities together, and I looked at her... I am commited to her... I felt like I'm willing to do anything for her. But yeah... until she left... I haven't seen her again for 3 years...
- I'm asking... does your parents let you out on 13 or 14 years old.. nah they doesn't... but when your getting older... they will release you... thats the sad part... I'm not good at that... I tend to still hug my parents like I do when I was in primary school...
-sigh... My teenage life is full of riddles.. cuz we're thinking about ourselves and our future... :)
- Until a few weeks back... I met "her" again... then I said to her "I'm not changing my phone number again". And she smile... and then we gone out... I'm willing to sent her home if I can... what I'm writing? I'm in serious love obsession.... I tend to look her face everytime...
- I dream in my class though... and tend to fall asleep actually.. you know the late night studies... its killing me..
- AND NOW! THIS IS IT! Exam's finally here! and I am gonna make this change my life! I study hard! (and smart) And I'm gonna make this happen! I will make this happen... I wanna get good grades... And I'm not gonna give up like I always do!
- I'm a teenage and are almost 17... I'm gonna take my SPM soon... another few weeks and were off holiday..
- And I'm gonna say this to "her" someday... " I love you and I'll never gonna let you go..." in front of her and we'll be laughing... - smile buddies...

