The number 8 ball incident~ heh..
by Muhd Ali!
thats me bowling~ lol :DLook.. I don't know how the hell the "incident" happen...
Let me go in points... FIRST! don't laugh...
- I ask my friends to bowl.. they agree and we go for bowl at Ampang Point...
- We bowl.. I'm satisfied at the score first sight though...
- Until.. I decided to try something new... I pick the number 8 ball just to try... Then I swing and that's it.. the fell off my hand and I ran pick it up bowl it.. and ran hiding behind a chair.. :'D
thats just my luck... usually I'll pick number 9 or 10... just that number 8 is light so I thought wanna give it a try.. so I did it.. that's a yay for me... and a boo for me cuz it was swing backwards not forward.. what a shame... :D
After that we and have lunch... emm.. maybe dinner.. or just a "snack" I'll say at Mcdonald.. that was 2 days ago on Saturday... Nice hangout though lots of laugh! love my friends! :D
