Times Square hunt
by Muhd Ali!
The Times Square hunt... yeah, I'll be going to Times Square tomorrow. For?? watch the movies of course! I'll stop at KLCC with my partner :) then will head our way through there.
Current condition... Total massacre. You see, imagine didn't contact your love ones for atleast a day.. Watcha say? you'll start thinking... Is she wit another man, dah makan ke dye? Its normal. But I really think she wouldn't dump me... I trust her :)
Owh about the movies... Real Steel 2 o'clock :D.. If you visitors going there say hi will ya.. haha! harapan! I'm missing her... But I'll get on it yeah right...
Owh heaven, I really had financial problems... haha! but not to worry!
I'll see you guys there!
Current condition... Total massacre. You see, imagine didn't contact your love ones for atleast a day.. Watcha say? you'll start thinking... Is she wit another man, dah makan ke dye? Its normal. But I really think she wouldn't dump me... I trust her :)
Owh about the movies... Real Steel 2 o'clock :D.. If you visitors going there say hi will ya.. haha! harapan! I'm missing her... But I'll get on it yeah right...
Owh heaven, I really had financial problems... haha! but not to worry!
I'll see you guys there!

