Heaven yeah!
by Muhd Ali!
Heaven yeah! its already tuesday night and I haven't write... so lets say I'm having quite a lot of fun though. Say, like my new theme? its pink plus an bookmark icon behind it.. wagaterru!. Don't know what that means.. well, find it in the dictionary then. Now I'm hearing Gumi Coward Mont Blanc... gonna cook my mee segera haha!
On monday, we had a wet day. This prefects washes the toilet like it was a waterpark or something and god... I can't forget how I fell (on the stairs). heh! Screw me! it was fun though... having painted all over... so fun!
Today! got my hands full of chores... I hate living in big houses.. so frustrated.. but atleast I got time to play with the kittens though.. How cute are they ^_^... well I hate writing post like an essay but I wanna say something... I hate my school... cuz?
They don't make school camp! I know I know... its tiring and hey... I once sleeping a big room with 3 of my friends using bags as pillow and the windbreaker to resist the icy night.. but Its cool when we were doing things! always we're becoming phasys.. facy.. I hate spelling these words.. but were doing things (you know what I mean)... haha.. we're also the ERT (emergency respons team) PBSM for the malaysian..
Thats ALL! I hate writing long essays... but love to read 'em if I ever did.. seeya on wednesday!
On monday, we had a wet day. This prefects washes the toilet like it was a waterpark or something and god... I can't forget how I fell (on the stairs). heh! Screw me! it was fun though... having painted all over... so fun!
Today! got my hands full of chores... I hate living in big houses.. so frustrated.. but atleast I got time to play with the kittens though.. How cute are they ^_^... well I hate writing post like an essay but I wanna say something... I hate my school... cuz?
They don't make school camp! I know I know... its tiring and hey... I once sleeping a big room with 3 of my friends using bags as pillow and the windbreaker to resist the icy night.. but Its cool when we were doing things! always we're becoming phasys.. facy.. I hate spelling these words.. but were doing things (you know what I mean)... haha.. we're also the ERT (emergency respons team) PBSM for the malaysian..
Thats ALL! I hate writing long essays... but love to read 'em if I ever did.. seeya on wednesday!

